Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; Empty
PostSubject: Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;   Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Pfff there's a huge lack of posts here D: figured I should make an introduction post first though~

Sooo I'll be your prussia! 8D Like I said in my app, you can call me gilly/gilbert/etc! though friends irl call me kiwi or my real name, Sascha. owo I love cows, cute things, pokemons and much more~! ♥

I might reply a bit slow sometimes, but it's because my school became tougher this year. orz Oh and kick me if I'm being ooc or something. I haven't rped in a few months xD (thanks to school)

uhm yeah ask me if you want to know anything ewe;
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;   Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Ew school DX I feel your pain, friend.

May I ask about the kiwi title bestowed upon you? It sounds like the sort of nickname you would earn doing something out of the ordinary. I do apologize if I'm being nosy OAO
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;   Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:03 am

Nice to meet you, Prussia! *Big wave* I bet you'll do awesomely! Cos you're Prussia. o 3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;   Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 am

@arthur; yeah school DB it likes to eat my free time away XD

Ahhh the nickname was based on a nickname, kiwibung, I used to use on different websites and all my old friends just continued calling me that even when I changed to a different one, cowlicious. XD and then it just spread to my other friends. 8D; though, I prefer that name over cow XD I love cows but being called a cow is uh...yeah 8D;

@Tino; FFFF- I just realised who you are! 8D *hugsqueezeee* ♥ *prussia from elementary rp and old prussia from snow*
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;   Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:56 am

*Squeel* PRUSSIE! *Cling* ouo *Nuzzlenuzzle* (In that case, I'm sticking you in my contacts on skype.)

*Points at Arthur* You've not yet been accepted. So, really, you shouldn't be posting here. :T
Back to top Go down
http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;   Welp, I guess I'll start 8D; Empty

Back to top Go down

Welp, I guess I'll start 8D;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Restaurantalia :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: