Restaurantalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurantalia

The world restaurant, where one can taste foods from all over the world (don't try the English food)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio Carriedo

Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! Empty
PostSubject: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 pm

What else is there to say??

I'll be your resident Antonio here on this lovely forum~ TOMATOES FOR EVERYONE

I procrastinate, so I basically check in on all the RP's I'm a part of everyday, but I'm not always in the right of mind to reply...my muse sometimes leaves me.../dead

School = stressful (being a history major isn't as easy as everyone says it is...)

But I get around it to be able to participate with you all.

NICE TO MEET YOU~
(you can call me Spain/Tonio or my nickname Pistachio...Or just whatever you want to call me. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:57 pm

What an interesting Nickname! Umm. . A pleasure to meet you! c:
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 am

Hey~
Nice to meet you too~ ;D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 am

ANTONIOOOOO~~~ nowwejustneedaFrance! 8D

Hmm I'm also a great procrastinator, let'shaveathreadtogether! *shot* and yeah, school likes to torture students with the huge amounts of work, no matter what subject you're studying XD;

(pistacho? how did you get that nickname? owo /thoughIdolovemesomepistachosrightnowww)
Back to top Go down
Antonio Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 pm

/late post is late.

SORRY (the whole school thing...)

Thanks for welcoming me~!

nickname comes from my friend...so something wrong with her head...I think Pistachio...Those are the letters in my name.

Sad part, I don't even like pistachios...

I'd love to start a thread with anyone who's willing or not willing /wiggles eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Former TRNC

PostSubject: Re: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Hng. -wiggles and squirms, jumping around while waving her hand in the air- I wanna thread! I need to get active here.

Also, I love your nickname and the way it was made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!   Hola~! Have a Tomato~!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hola~! Have a Tomato~!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Restaurantalia :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: